1) I want to do this, but I'm already spread wayyyy to thin. I'm worried about having the time to do this.
I hear you :)
And I've had times where I felt like adding "one more thing" to a never-ending-to-do list was going to bring this whole house of cards crashing down.
But here's the thing....
Building a lifestyle around physical fitness and nutritional health that gives you a new found sense of self-confidence and more energy will take dedicated time and commitment.
But I can promise you that every minute you spend in the gym will be helping you achieve your personal fitness goals.
No more worrying if you are wasting the limited time you have. Your plan will be tailored specifically to what you want to accomplish.
Also - when you sign-up - you are given several options to scale how often you hit the gym.
2) I've been holding off on signing up because I am scared that I might not be ready to stick to the plan.
That's why I'm here. It's the reason for the Private Facebook Group and the Fit Squad Fam. We are here to hold each other accountable with encouragement and inspiration.
You will not be alone!
3) Nutrition has always been my downfall. Most programs I've tried in the past always make me feel like I'm starving. Or, even worse, it's a never-ending serving of chicken and broccoli.
If you think you can stick to the same cookie-cutter fat-loss meal plan, eating the same thing every day for 2019, you’re either a superhero or crazy.
Variety and balance are key! Trust me - I’ve tried the oats/chicken/broccoli/egg whites type plan before.
You will receive a new meal plan every two weeks. Plus - you can hit the "refresh button" on any meal you do not like and, I will swap it out for you!
On your fitness journey, I believe that you should eat foods that not only fuel you but that you enjoy
4) What if I slip-up on my meal plan - girls night out, date night, holidays - and don't eat right?
We all slip-up. Let me keep it real.
Eating ONE snack or meal isn’t going to make you fat.
Having a drink out with friends will not make you fat.
Excess calories daily will.
Pair that up with lack of movement, and you’ve got your recipe for what will make you gain weight over time.
And you don't need to punish yourself.
You need to change your mindset.
Those days are gone. Get back on the program.
5) I soo want this, but....one of my biggest struggles is motivation. I'm worried the lack-of-motivation bug will bite me again.
The truth is, you will not ALWAYS be motivated, just like you won’t always have “good days.”
Some days you won’t want to go to the gym.
You’ll have your period, an injury, kids to look after, study and chores to do.
Or, straight up want to stay & watch Netflix with some warm comfort food.
But here's the key......
It’s not motivation that gets you to the gym each day or gets you eating the foods that align with your goals.
It’s dedication. It’s commitment. It's a group that holds you ACCOUNTABLE.
Motivation might bring you a short sense of “go.” But, it’s the other things that keep you going even when you don’t want to.
6) What if I am a vegetarian?
I've got you covered!
We just added a pescatarian plan and a vegetarian plan to our program.
7) How soon do I get my personalized meal plan and my personalized workout?
I can get plans to you within 1-2 days so that you don’t delay achieving your goals any longer.